Friday, January 8, 2010

4 Months

I am so behind this. School is back up on Monday - and I still didn't blog about our 4 months. Hehehe. 4 months was last december 23rd. Definitely fought a lot after. Hehehe. Christmas and New Years past and we fought during those festive times and after.

How are long distance relationships working without fighting. Honestly. When New Years and Christmas hit - fight fight fight. Ridiculous. I guess in the sense that you're both missing out on those holiday's together. You're with different people - different time zones. I have to learn to keep my head cool. I have so many goals for this relationship to work - that I have to start doing , should definitely be part of a new years resolution list. MUST DO THAT tonight (hehehe)

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Your Heart, Canada
law student | vegetarian | 5'8 | happy