Thursday, January 28, 2010

New-Self

so everyone's been noticing some changes to me. I guess it's the fact that my boyfriend has affected who i am today. and i'm very happy. I don't go out often and i don't drink often. I have made promises that I am honestly willing to keep. I'm proud of myself that I have kept grounded. I didn't really enjoy going out before - i just felt like i had to because I had nothing else better to do. Although now i just stay home and sleep. One problem with being in a long distance relationship is the fact you don't see each other. It's really hard to interact via text / telephone. I always have thought of myself as being a person who thought that physical contact with that person was necessary to keep a relationship going. But i have realized that developing trust & love through the distance is as important as that. The distance has made me see our relationship in a different sight - knowing that person actually cares about keeping it working and going helps me know if it's worth putting forth effort. Although there are many rocky days - in the end of the day it's love that's important - and I love my boyfriend ♥

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Your Heart, Canada
law student | vegetarian | 5'8 | happy